We’re taking BC brewing to new heights with our West Coast Craft Beer Flight. Featuring a 30 minute flight to the pristine Coast Mountains and a 30 minute backcountry landing where guests will sample a complimentary selection of West Coast Craft Beer. Exceptional taste with incredible views.
TOURS TAKE PLACE DAILY
- Old growth forests
- Coast Mountain views
- Alpine lake
- Backcountry landing
- Complimentary featured BC Craft Beer flight tasting
Pitt Meadows Regional Airport – YPK
170 – 18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC
$369 + 5% TAX per person
- From Pitt Meadows: $369 + 5% TAX PER PERSON
MAXIMUM SINGLE SEAT CAPACITY IS 300lbs. GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED. TOURS TAKE PLACE DAILY
*We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
Maximum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
- 30-minute backcountry helicopter flight
- 30-minute landing in the BC wilderness
- Beer “flight” – sampling 4 unique west coast craft beer selections from our featured Oktoberfest brewery partners – must be 19 yrs of age to take part
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot