Luxury Estate Winery Domed Dining Experience
Enjoy a VIP lunch experience for 4 in a private dining dome available exclusively to SKY Helicopters.
Departing from SKY Hangar at the Pitt Meadows Regional Airport, your flight offers views over the historic Fraser River and acclaimed Langley vineyards and horse country before arriving at Glass House Estate Winery. There, your party of 4 will enjoy gourmet lunch service under the dome situated adjacent to tasting room and overlooking the vineyard. Holiday pairing menu created by acclaimed chefs and wines provided by Glass House Estate Winery.
- Private helicopter flight for 4
- 1 bottle of Glass House Estate Winery Stellatus Sparkling to enjoy onboard the flight
- 4 course lunch menu with wine pairing flight for up to 4 guests in a dining dome at Glass House Estate Winery
- 2 bottles of wine from Glass House Estate Winery as a parting gift
170 – 18799 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B4
- Valid for one (1) year
- Available January – February 2022; Wednesday through Sunday excluding holidays for groups of up to 4 guests with seatings at 12:00pm, 12:30pm or 1:00pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
What should I bring?
For your comfort, we recommend close-toed footwear (especially for backcountry landings), light jacket, sunglasses, cap, sunblock, and of course, a camera for all the amazing views! For tours taking place in the winter and depart for the backcountry, we ask that you bring proper winter clothing and footwear; this includes winter jackets, gloves & toques and warm, waterproof footwear.
What if the weather is bad?
British Columbia’s West Coast offers a variety of weather conditions, each with its own unique beauty. If we cannot fly due to safety considerations, we will reschedule or cancel your flight at no cost to you.
What age must children be to fly?
All passengers must occupy a seat with seatbelt on and wear provided Bose aviation headphones. Our minimum passenger age is 2 years old.